Wednesday 21 November 2012

New blog because the old blog is full

So, I tried to post more photos a while back and my old blog told me I had posted too many photos and I couldn't post any more on anything linked to that gmail address unless I payed a monthly fee. Even though that is totally valid, I spent a couple of days sulking.

I recovered from my sulk and thought 'Why do I even have 8 gmail addresses if I don't use a different one to start a new blog?'. And then it was Christmas. And now I am starting a new blog. But I am still back dating the post to whenever it was that the last photo in the set was taken. Because it is the internet.

193. Sunday 18th November. On the way to see the Davidson Brothers play in Fitzroy.






















194. 19th November. The Cussonia in Cussonia court. 






















195. 20th November. Queen Vic Market.

















196. 21st November. An 'oops I nearly forgot to take a photo' photo. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment