Monday 3 December 2012

Plus a bonus one of a watermelon shark

205. 30th November. Now, this is embarrassing. The only photo I took today was of these pants. I took it because I get overly attached to material things. I got these to wear in Madagascar. They also made a memorable appearance at more than one canoe camp, served as summer pyjamas and came from Singapore to Scotland (and Canada) with me. But they are more hole than fabric and it was time to let them go. The photo is so that I still 'have' them. (They are still in the big bin downstairs, so technically they haven't gone yet. Don't think I haven't thought of going down and fishing them out, apologising to them and keeping them just a little bit longer)






















206. 1st December. Yay, someone else with ideas about how things should be in the world.

















This is a bonus photo. Because the watermelon shark is awesome.

















207. Sunday 2nd December. Look how meta I'm getting.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200218425801944&set=a.2826948351450.153538.1191277596&type=1&relevant_count=1


















208. 3rd December. Sydney Road.


















No comments:

Post a Comment